Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Mystic Terrain- July 2015

Mystic Terrain is a new event. It is much like the tower and on some servers it is the tower. In this event you defeat bosses to progress to the next level collecting material along the way that can be used to better your equipment, if it is red at least. I have not tested if it will mess up set gear or not yet I'll keep you posted. I will be updating this sheet as I myself play through the event so it will likely be changing constantly check in frequently for more updates on the information.

* this event takes a very long time to get through as the chests do not always open when told to open, this is normal for the event*

4 comments:

  1. Great artical. Really usefull. When you play you also have to get keys from arena? What is the best way to get keys in arena? I get them mainly when I loose. Or is it just luck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much equipment material you get from mystic terrain?
    i am confused if i should do mystic terrain 1 time or lesser terrain 10 times to get more equipment material

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. on level 10 you receive rubies in several chests equal to what level you are on, ie lvl 1 has one ruby in the chest, level 10 has 10 rubies in the chest, lvl 30 has 30 rubies in the chest.

      Delete
  3. This good event. Thx.

    ReplyDelete