Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Demon Castle- Aug 2015

Demon Castle is a new alliance event. My alliance managed to play the event quickly before it got pulled earlier tonight. According to my alliance 4 bosses were summoned the first one came up multiple times. As was described once the Ultimate castle was killed there were several level 1 Goblins that appeared where you could gain additional rewards. This is an alliance event be sure to complete it when your alliance is available. There are 10 ranking positions so the top ten with points will win rewards (I assume) at the events conclusion. Places 4-10 all have the same reward. 






8 comments:

  1. Do you know how many levels heraldry store has? How much points we need and what we get for each lvl?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 20 lvl
      But I don't reached that yet

      Delete
    2. U lying. Lvl 15 is max at this time. And u need 3000 pcs for that

      Delete
    3. Nope I saw a screenshot from my friend he said he asked devs for that there are total 20 lvl in the heraldry store

      Delete
    4. The devs., haha. Okay but actually max lvl 15 with 3300 pcs on Server a 63 germany 2

      Delete
    5. I have added a heraldry section with the information I have at this time I believe there are 15 levels and I am working on how much it is to unlock each level. I'd be happy to have ss of your level if I am missing it on my sheet can be emailed to me at aowe.gm.abnoba@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. I need to know that chances for hitting monster is 10 or more during this event
    Because for a day chance of hitting monster is 10 so for hitting monster for reward will it reduce or remains the same

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this event even going to be released? Taking there time with it

    ReplyDelete