Search This Blog

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Should Abnoba have access to the test server?- A survey Please take a moment

Many of you have been asking for the statistics on the new features of the game. As I am not a millionaire and this blog really doesn't make me that much lol this is slow going. Once upon a time I had access to the test server where I was able to play as a millionaire and get everyone the stats they were looking for. That is no longer the case. I have asked the Developers several times for access to the test server their response has been become a GM.... the Gm's have not had access in months I have been informed. So to whichever developer or technician reads my blog that has the power to do something I am asking YOU for access to the test server. I know one of you does once I post things here they seem to get fixed much faster than any other method.

Here is my proposal. Grant me access to the test server as well as the Gold Coins to be able to be an efficient tester and I will point out all the flaws that I find. None of the information will be shared until it is released in game. And you will benefit from a through tester, you can see from the evidence of this blog that I am detail oriented and dedicated to this game. You once trusted me to lead the GM team and I resigned that position of my own free will. All I am asking now is to be an extra pair of eyes to find the flaws in game before they are published to the masses. For example the new orange gems why the 6* are lower than even the 4* versions is beyond me but someone should have noticed that long ago...

You can email me at aowe.gm.abnoba@gmail.com
or via qq my number is 2043665125

I also know how much you guys like your evidence so I even made a survey so we can see how many players would also like for me to have test access.



What I would like to test first:
What is "Damage" and how does it affect anything else?
What is "Dodge" and how does it affect anything?
might try to find the force calculations again... not sure though thats a big headache.
I've been asked to record the new heraldry levels as well
what effects do the new gems and new equipment have on game play
thats the short list please feel free to leave a comment if you would like it added to

1 comment:

  1. Dodge is actually just plain damage reduction, but the calculation on how exactly it works would be very interesting.

    ReplyDelete