Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

So I joined the new server

I joined a new server 125-Honorius(v4). If anyone would like to come join me I'm playing under the name Dedo and do not have an alliance at this time. Invite code 5ap9981514. Happy gaming everyone!


Invite codes must be used within 3 days of the account being created. You get one gold coin for using someone elses code. But that person will gain many gold coins as you level. So by adding my code you will all be helping me greatly!

5 comments:

  1. hey i just wanted to know if guides where still happening my server 94 just got transfered from a v3 to a v4 and i really cant find any good guides most of us where lvl 40 (max) before they changed us any help would be good i have read almost evrey blog in here and shared this with my alliance thanks if you do help :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on new guides yes, they just take time :) I have to gather all the data. Is there anything in particular you would like researched?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thank you very much that was a very quick response well v4 is like a conplete overhaul i can still rotate wilds with and akt to stop them delevel but some way of how to best have youre wilds would be much appreciated also the imperial city we got beat last night by a mixed stratgey and my troops kept dying before i could attack the defenders :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. so i was thinking of maybe joining up on 125 as its a v4 too see how hard it is from scrstch if you would be happy for me to join you and dont worry i may be on 94 but i have tower evrey 5 hours lol so i can go back and forth up to you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaa join us there on 125 my alliance is rank 5 named ç√ post your game name also. I would like to have good player like you.
    Use codes too-5AP9945000

    ReplyDelete