Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Tower system

I have heard a lot of chatter about unhappiness with the new tower. I myself think it rather odd that Heros no longer will have enough experience to level up and have enough troops to make it to the next stage. They did increase the training by ALOT but it is not enough to offset the difference even with a lvl 11 hero going through the new training 3 times as well as making it through tower levels, 5.5, 5.8, 5.9 and 5.10 he has gained level 13. So that is 4 advanced stages of the tower that barely phased the hero. I believe I can safety say that new players just starting in tower with all Lv 1 heros will not be lv 100 by stage 20. So yes I agree that the new system is impractical. And I am sure many of you agree with me. If you do agree with me please contact the developers and let them know, we have been notified that not enough complaints have been registered for a change to take place.

To contact developers Click on Mail Icon >>>> Gm tab>>> Contact us button bottom right

I urge everyone to do this at least once, if nothing else leave a comment here. Perhaps I can use this page as a petition for developers.

3 comments:

  1. Even if we do make complaints they seem to fall on def ears

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tower System is now gaining more exp at very least acceptable levels now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was also did that, but now exp system removed now its again normal.

    ReplyDelete