Search This Blog

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Dracula- Jan 2014

Dracula is a free hero that can be upgraded as you go through the tower. I have not kept extensive notes but I do not believe that Dracula is upgraded retroactively. What I mean is the levels you gain on Dracula will be permanent. If you gain to level 40 with an 18 Growth rate and then evolve to the 19 growth rate you do not get the points that you would have gotten had to made it to 40 with the 19 Growth rate. So it is my recommendation that you do not get Dracula. You will not loose the option. But just dont click the button after forest valley. This way you don't have to use up a space for him and you also do not loose out on the Chapters. In chapter 11 one of the missions is to have all of your heros at level 40 or above. Which will force you to level up your Dracula thus making him loose his potential.

As you can see you don't gain with Dracula very quickly so it is better to just wait and once you clear the tower then go back and accept him and all the upgrades. In this way you will have the strongest Dracula possible. 

7 comments:

  1. My Dracula: Lvl 106, 24 growth, 1484 attack, 1060 defense.
    I took it from the start and used it in every battle since.
    It this wrong? or right.
    My knowledge is that the level * growth should be equal to attack+ defense..and it is for mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is what I know as well! Thanks for sharing! when I did my initial research on Drac i was pretty sure I had a glitch so thank you for confirming! And also have you done enhancements on him? because that could be the difference as well.

      Delete
    2. No. I didn't do any enhancements.

      Delete
  2. Different servers have different mechanics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dracula is helpful to use with infantry..He gains a proportion if his health back,that is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine has 54 growth, what is the max GR? and what upgrades did u say? Thanks

      Delete
    2. Drac is no longer upgradable. he is as he is.

      Delete