Search This Blog

Friday, September 11, 2015

New Forum!

I know many of us enjoyed using the forums that have been opened by previous members of our AOWE community but I believe that many of them have since been closed now. Because of this I decided to try and create my own (I just did it today so its empty go post something!)

To access this forum you can visit the Page on this blog titled "forum" this can be found via the drop down menu (mobile) or the list on the left (pc) you can also access this page via the link Forum.

Let me know what you think or if you are interested in being a moderator!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, stuck in story 9 mission: announcement from the emperor. Please help me. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent done any missions in two years, Please click on the mission and read the details if they are unclear please tell me what it says and ill try to translate.

    ReplyDelete