Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

New update 4/9/14

So my phone took forever to update this game this morning and now that is is finally done I cannot really do anything. The LAG is atrocious. makes the game almost unplayable. In addition they got rid of the queue! Cannot see what buildings are being upgraded, troops you are training, tech you are upgrading or whos attacking you or where you are marching. So as far as I can tell they removed a feature and added a bunch of code to make the game super slow! Supposedly they changed the defense system again but I have yet to test it.

Please report these issues if you are having them as well.

2 comments:

  1. 1st congrats having a baby boy..2nd. The attack/marching is on the world page.. thebuilding is gay and glitchy.. welll u can see what ur constracting by looking in the game itself...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. The lag seems much better in last day or so. I still dislike having to click through several pages just to see what all is going on. the queue seems much more efficient to me. Having to click each building individually to see what is upgrading is a hassel. I have turned off the animation since the lag was so bad.

      Delete