Search This Blog

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Dragon- April 2014

Now I will be the first to admit that I know next to nothing about the dragon. If you click on the dragon link in the events menu it will tell you how long until the dragon is attacking. The dragon attacks every 23 hours so everyone should get a chance to attack eventually. The Dragon only attacks for 20 minutes each day so you have to watch the clock if you want to participate! I know there are rewards but I have yet to receive a reward for attacking so Couldn't begin to tell you what they are. Attacking the dragon you retain 80% of your lost troops so it is the same as the tower.

3 comments:

  1. I have attacked a few times and in my experience the rewards are like a lottery, per most everything else in the game. You do receive a small amount of prestige just for attacking, even if you score 0.0% damage on the dragon. My rewards for coming in 4th or 5th place were not the same each time, and have varied from:
    -always a small amount of prestige.
    -small amount of spirit stones.
    -small amount of copper coins.
    -attack, defense, or health buff cards.
    My one reward for coming in 2nd place (with what I thought was a pitiful 8.80% damage) was:
    -Wyvern Chest- when opened I received 2 Small Troop Replenishment cards.
    I have heard people on my server talk about getting a Drake Chest, and getting gold rewards, but I have not seen those personally. No idea what 1st place gets but I would assume it is a lottery like the others. Most days a gold player will hit for 25-50% damage but one day the high was 8% and I wished I had participated, oh well. I have never gotten initial or killing blow on the dragon and I hear there are special rewards for that- not verified anywhere though. So little info on this game :( But this blog rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once got 20gc, but very other time just.a small amount of prestige and copper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reward are always random....
    Rank1- 50 cast bar/150gold/medium troop card/4800 catas/ 50%buff
    Rank2- 20 cast bar/100gold/medium/small troop card/4800 archers
    Rank3- 10 cast iron/50gc/ small troop card/2 10% buff
    First hit-20gold
    Killing blow- 30gold
    If dragon killed in 20 minutes- additional small troop card to top 3 hitter and 10% small buff to every one who attack dragon

    ReplyDelete