Search This Blog

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Age of Empire- Not Loading Problem

Does anyone know how to fix the problem where the game will not load? It is working just fine on my phone but is refusing to load on my tablet. I had it working for all of one day and now it is refusing to work. It is the current version. I have restarted the tablet.

What is happening

  1. game starts to load
  2. takes forever
  3. eventually asks me to change server
  4. I decline
  5. continues on loading screen forever
I have sent this to the company, no idea if and when I will hear back but I will keep you updated.

I have also uninstalled and re-installed same problem.

4/15/2013 Still haven't heard anything back from the developers. This seems to be something to do with my Wifi. When I try to use the wifi through my phone then my phone has the same issue.

Age Of Empire - Android - Guide - Information - Help

12 comments:

  1. I'm Having The Exact Same Problem Atm Been Playin G Fine For 7Days But Now Can No Longer Load On My Phone Or Tablet Lmk If You Find A Way To Solve This

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't heard anything from the developers. I have noticed that when it happens on my phone not connected to the Wifi that when I exit it will automatically reload and it will be fixed. Are you trying to use your wifi to play the game?

      Delete
  2. I just press back button if loading screen stuck - it will not quit the game but restarts the loading - do this 2x and wait a bit longer for success

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly what I do, and discovered it fairly easily haha
      GG

      Delete
  3. Didn't work for me :/ AOE just doesn't like my wifi apparently thanks for the suggestion though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. I can play only by wifi for months now... I contacted gm and report errors. They're not answering ! Don't know what happened with internet phone data. If anyone has an idea. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got a new phone. It won't load at all. Just a black screen and developers don't respond

    ReplyDelete
  7. Game is stuck on loading screen anyone else have same problem

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is probably maintenance issue and some of the servers are down. They usually fix it within few hours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had the same problem so i downloaded an older version of the game as an apk then installed and opened the game it then updated and worked.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Having same issue. Hopefully they fix this screen loading problem and give us a huge amount of Gold coins for our Stress!

    ReplyDelete